We make referrals to appropriate specialists. You may be responsible for some payment. However, some services will be referred to other providers or agencies in the community:
- Children will usually be referred to the Peninsula Children’s Clinic.
- Immunization requests will be referred to Clallam County Health Department
- Obstetrics will be referred to local providers.
- Women's gynecological will be referred to Family Planning or local providers.
- Laboratory work and X-Rays will be referred to Olympic Medical Center.
Results are usually available within 24 hours or on the next clinic open day.
You may be responsible for payment for some types of services.